Friday, March 28, 2008

Rough Cut 4

This shot started out when I saw a squirrel running around the grass in a park near the beach. While one of my concepts was to look through things, I thought it would be interesting to do a film through the eyes of a squirrel. This ended up with a lot of low angled shots, except for the ones of the ducks actually out in the lake. I had to have the camera somewhat far away from the beach so I wouldn't scare the ducks off, which made it next to impossible to get a low angle. I tried to have some fun with the editing of the ducks in the water as they went behind the rock in the center and on and off screen. I wish I had more footage of the area to have played around with it even more, but it held up in concept and the idea of the film went through as planned.

No comments: